1. What is use of Laboratory Spray Dryer?
A laboratory spray dryer is now one of the most widely utilized effective solutions to dry small liquid samples into dry powder.
However, the majority of universities and research institutions opt for the Lab spray dryer. Its features include high efficiency, labor savings, minimal procedures, relatively basic equipment construction, a small footprint, convenience, and a high-quality product.
2. What is pharmaceutical spray drying?
The atomization of a liquid feeds into very small droplets within a hot drying chamber leading to flash drying of the droplets into solid particles.
3. Which industry used Spray Dryer?
Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Polymers / Resins, Food Industry, Fragrances / Perfumes, Flavours, Soaps & Detergents, Textile Dyes & Pigments, Spices, Ceramics, Beverages, Metallurgical
4. What is difference between Laboratory Spray Dryer and Industrial Spray Dryer?
Dry liquid from 50ml - 1000ml in Laboratory Spray Dryer, single-phase machine suitable for labs, table top unit, easily moveable & portable, accessible on low & high temperature both
Dry liquid from 100L - 1000L in Industrial Spray Dryer,only available in three-phase and no electrical heating, huge in size
5. What are the components of spray dryer?
A spray dryer consists of two-fluid nozzle atomization, electrical air heater, air distributor, drying chamber, cyclone separator, cartridge filter, aspirator, fluid pump, and systems for exhaust air cleaning and powder recovery/separator.
6. What are advantages of Laboratory Spray Dryer?
● Easy to handle, Easy to clean
● Compact design
● Easy to move
● Most flexible instrument for lab spray drying
● Aseptic GMP unit
● PLC based with 7" touch screen
7. What is a feature of Laboratory Spray Dryer?
SPRAY DRYING IS THE TRANSFORMATION OF FEED FROM FLUID STATE INTO A DRIED PARTICULATE FORM BY SPRAYING FEED INTO HOT DRYING MEDIUM.
SPRAY DRYING TECHNOLOGY IS THE MOST WIDELY USED PROCESS IN CHEMICAL, MINERALS, PHARMACEUTICALS, FOOD, AND DYESTUFF INDUSTRIES FOR CONVERTING LIQUID SOLUTION/SUSPENSION/SLURRY/EMULSION INTO POWDER, GRANULE, OR AGGLOMERATES.